Edited by Mike Santora We all know the value of an ounce of prevention. But what if the wrong bellows coupling has already been installed unbeknownst to you? Can you recognize warning signs before … [Read More...]
It's important to note the difference between steady state and max torque based on motion type or when using a bellows vs. a disc coupling. It's also important to understand how couplings are rated. … [Read More...]
Today on Coupling Tips
- Flexible gear couplings for printing press application
- Flanged-sleeve, double engagement disconnect couplings
- Rigid couplings for refinery vertical turbine pumps
- Coupling duty cycle considerations you need to know
- How do speed and inertia affect beam couplings?
- What does a bellows coupling torque failure look like?
- Timken acquires Torsion Control Products
- ContiTech: Elastic coupling elements
- Tips for understanding torque with bellows and Oldham couplings