Torque limiter with torsionally stiff curved-tooth gear coupling
The torque limiter RUFLEX with BoWex gear coupling combines a torque limiter with a curved-tooth gear coupling for shaft-to-shaft connections.
BoWex curved-tooth gear couplings are flexible and torsionally stiff shaft connections for a positive-locking torque transmission and are particularly suitable to offset axial, radial, and angular shaft displacements.
* Torque limiter as a torsionally stiff, double-cardanic shaft-to-shaft connection
* High displacements by double-cardanic type
* Low-priced torque protection for shaft-to-shaft connections
* Axial plug-in torque limiter
* Easy setting of slipping torque by standard tools
* Overload protection up to 400 Nm
* Compensation of axial, radial, and angular shaft displacements
* Additional properties to the standard version