Safety coupling with the transmission of motion by means of hardened balls inserted directly in the drive element, obtaining a simple, compact and competitive device. The disengagement occurs quickly and safely allowing the stop of the transmission if the calibrated torque is exceeded.
* Reduced torsional backlash by ball drive.
* Maintenance-free for long-lasting, high reliability.
* Version with 360° phase re-engagement available.
* Model available only with plate wheel or other transmission components.
* The innovative regulation of the nominal torque by measuring the “H” dimension allows for immediate coupling calibration. Model available only with finished bore.
* Possibility of combining a microswitch/proximity to stop the engine.
* Suitable for use in damp and oily.
* Filling machines
* Metal chip conveyors
* Automatic conveyor belts
Advantages and Benefits
* Mounting organ inside the device as in the models to friction
* Automatic re-engagement after the restoration of transmission
* Available with radial ring statically balanced
* Model with flange for custom links: EDF / F / F
* Model available only with finished bore
* Torque range from 7.5 to 1450 Nm and finished bore up to ø55 mm