- The most popular flexible shaft coupling in Japan that is compliant with JIS B 1452-1991 “Flexible Flanged Shaft Couplings”.
- Simple structure comprised of a flange and coupling bolts. Easy-to-mount.
- Bushings can be replaced just by removing coupling bolts. This makes maintenance and service easy.
- While it absorbs misalignment such as eccentricity and argument, it prevents noise by absorbing torsional vibration. It will not transmit thrust load, either.
- Two types are available: Cast Iron FCL and Carbon Steel FCLS.
The product standard of the flexible flanged shaft couplings is compliant with JIS B 1452-1991 “Flexible Flanged Shaft Couplings”.
Allowable value of the run-out of the joint outer diameter to the shaft hole center, and that of the joint surface near the outer diameter