A friction clutch or roller with torque adjustment even during operation. Ability to disengage the drive and driven by pneumatic or electrical impulse. Low residual torque after disengagement. Calibration is adjustable by changing the pressure (pneumatic) air supply.
- Simple and precise calibration.
- Transmission engagement/disengagement and torque limiter functions.
- Reliability and repetitiveness of the calibration torque.
- Torque variation whilst in motion, by pressure regulation.
- Free rotation after the disengagement through a complete disconnection between the parts.
- Low residual torque on disconnected parts.
- Models available only with a finished bore.