Clamping Nuts for secure all-round clamping force
With KTR’s clamping nuts large screw connections can be easily pretensioned by hand (use of common dynamometric screwdrivers up to approx. 100 Nm).
Our clamping nuts are used as mechanical force-transmitting elements for reliable connections with high axial force and minimal power input.
* Use of common dynamometric screwdrivers (up to approx. 100 Nm) clamping nuts
* Even with big screws, e. g. M42 thread.
* Benefits with costs, no need for special tools for the assembly
* Optimum load of screws
* Suitable for narrow assemblies
* For screw property classes 8.8 and 10.9.