Shafts “backlash” to connect in a simple and fast two or more components of a mechanical transmission far between. The size of the extension is customizable to obtain a specific DBSE with different types of locks on the trees. Lengths up to 3 meters without intermediate support
- Compact and rugged.
- low inertia.
- High torsional stiffness.
- Wear-free for lasting reliability.
- The flexibility of connection of the hubs on the shafts.
- Stretch customizable for a specific DBSE.
- Possibility of lengths up to 3 m without the use of intermediate supports.
Torsionally rigid spacer shaft coupling with flexible bellow element “GSF/DBSE”
* Hubs and spacer made of fully turned aluminum.
* Stainless steel bellow.
* Maintenance free.
* Low inertia.
* High angular misalignment recovery.
* 1 or 2 piece clamp hub with or without keyway.
* Customised spacer for specific DBSE with torsional rigidity.
* Compatible with high temperatures.